Giving to Bees Abroad helps people in developing countries gain a skill for life. Thank you!

We run over 36 projects in 18 developing countries, with a strong track record of success. People living in the communities we help live on less than $2 US a day. Our aim is to build sustainable beekeeping projects. After a given period of time – often three to five years – no longer need our help. We may continue contact by email or phone, but the communities are running small businesses generating income, reinvesting and benefitting from their hard work. Your donation is important and appreciated.

Pay Pal Account users: When you donate to PayPal Giving Fund, they’ll deliver 100% of your donation to Bees Abroad with no transaction fee. After you donate you’ll get your PayPal Giving Fund receipt by email, with a button to add Gift Aid*, boosting your donation by 25%. Click here: PayPal Giving

To use a Debit or Credit card (Visa, MasterCard or Amex), please click below:

Fundraising: If you wish to set up a fundraising event, you can set up a fundraising page or give via

To donate by cheque:  make the cheque payable to Bees Abroad and mail it to: Administrator, Bees Abroad, PO Box 2058, Thornbury, Bristol.

If you are a UK taxpayer and would like to make your donation worth 25% more to us, please include your house number and postcode and a note to say you would like to treat your donation as a Gift Aid donation.

Donate by Standing Order: We welcome regular donations via standing order or Direct Debit. Please download a form, complete it and return it to YOUR bank.

If you would like to Gift aid your donation, please complete the Gift Aid form and return it to the Administrator, Bees Abroad, PO Box 2058, Thornbury, Bristol.

Standing Order Form

Gift Aid Form

*Notes: you must pay an amount of income tax and/or capital gains tax equal to the tax that all the charities you donate will reclaim from HMRC in the current tax year. This is currently 25p for every £1. The donation must be your own money. If your circumstances change, you can cancel this declaration by notifying Bees Abroad. If you pay a higher rate of tax you can claim further relief in your Self Assessment Tax Return.